PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY to cancel TRSS in the future?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2006, 12:05
Nick NOTOC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, I now see where it came from.
As I have said before I think that some reward should be given during training even if it is only enough to cover expences made during the training period.

The gab in pension contribution....yeah well ok it is there but if I was (imagine this) to start at virgin do I get paid pension and full salary from day one? even during training???

As I have stated before I do believe in marked mechanisms dictating our pay rather then what may be fair. Like any business we can and will only be successfull if we dictate our own marked, if we let the airlines dictate our job marked there will be absolutely no change for the better.

Dispite all this I still believe ezy is amongst the best, they seem to be honnestly commited to make it the best workplace in the industry. I rather work hard for an airline that can sell more flights then it can crew then the other way around. I do not like it that while talks are going on between pilot representation ans management some people find it a good moment to slander their (coloured) opinions around.
If managent has made errors causing crew shortage there are two options left: change the manager, or accept thet errors have been made, correct the error and not make it again. The later has my preference (like the ASR system) maybe additional training is at some point required.

regards, Nick