PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2006, 08:41
Chainkicker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Redress

Originally Posted by BEagle
Which would indicate, would it not, that despite the huge number of individual cases described on PPRuNE and the 14 individual pieces of correspondence, Lord Drayson will continue to hide behind such utter fluff unless formal grievances are laid.
So what's stopping you all? Why aren't such grievances being filed every day, if that's what it takes?
'Comical Ali' Field will continue to spin the party line and you won't get any swift action until you do.
Having jumped ship last week I assume I can no longer submit a redress? (unless anyone knows different maybe?). While the amount isnt vast (approx £450 in rent/council tax removed from my pay after having handed quarter back) i have sent an email with the facts and amounts debited to the Stn Cdr at my former unit along with the information that i will be pursuing him/the RAF through the small claims court unless the money (plus costs) is received in my bank account by 30 Jun 06. This should then give him some ammunition to take to the AOC maybe?
PSF (bless them) have tried to sort it but the attitude displayed by JPAC back office/DE (DHE as was) is absolutley abysmal. Both seem to be denying any responsibility for correcting it and saying its up to the other to sort it. F g imbiciles....