PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines Interview
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2006, 08:34
taiwanparadise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys

I never intended to disrespect the Canadian pilots as whole. Just because some of your former comments SOUNDED like disrespecting the Taiwanese people, non-native English speakers, and Taiwan itself to me... that's why I tried to counter-attack you. Yah, I admit, some of my comments were childish and out of the points. Again, I never really tried to disrespect Canada. (I have been there for five times myself.)

Well, I never tried to defend CAL either. Thanks for worrying about my possibly "miserable" life. But, it is not too bad actually. As I mentioned before, it's all about a girl. A beautiful Taiwanese girl who made me crazy... that's why I "must" stay here... and in order to stay here, I "must" find happiness at CAL, in Taiwan. It is possible to do so, I believe... But, sometimes, when I am eating my lunch alone quietly, I hear LOUD complains from my back disrupting my peace. That's what I hate about more than anything else. That's why I hope everyone just goes back home and complains at home, so that I can at least maintain my peace... Got it???

I never said CAL is great or they have not lied. I am just trying to be positive no matter what situation I am in.

By the way, yes, I am from Japan, but have spent more than 15 years in USA and worked for American. Japan is a good place, so is USA and Canada. And, this girl is making me believe that Taiwan is also a great country... that's why I am so sensitive to any comments against Taiwan... That's all, brothers!!!

I wish you all a happy life, and make sure you always fly high and safe. Banff is a great place, man!!!