PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines Interview
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2006, 06:25
29chev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pitotman
Thanks for the kind words....and watching my back!!!

taiwanparadise

I think if you read the above post you'll get most of the story....but I take extreme exception to one point you make....You said...

"but also because you are treated wrong by the yellow people who you consider inferior to you... Am I not right? "

That statement is completely un true..You are not right..I don't consider any person in the world inferior to me and that includes flight attendants ...I think your anger and venom that you spew only tells us of how you feel about other peoples......as a matter of fact my oldest son who I had with my wife of 15 years....has several friends who are originally from Singapore, Hong Kong, and Korea.....If I dislike Asians so much why would I let them play together, go to school together, have sleep overs and go to summer camp together......the reason because everyone is the same....I invite those kids and their parents into my home with open arms.......

What I disliked was CAL the company and how they treated ME nothing else, I actually had a lot of fun in TPE.

You said..

(Last time when I checked, the Canadian government or Canadian airlines didn't have generosity to hire foreign nationals without Canadian citizenship... Wow!!! CAL is so generous in that matter, huh) That's why there are no reasons or on benefits for the employers to give a double standard for anybody.

Canada doesn’t need to hire pilots from other countries because we have many many pilots, but if you come to Canada and get a landed immigrant status card and a Canadian pilots license you can apply to West Jet or Air Canada and if you are the best candidate you will get the job…....CAL is not generous to hire foreign pilots they NEED foreign pilots or they would have to park airplanes it is as simple as that they don’t have enough pilots, if they did they would not give me a job.

By the way why did you say in one post,

The country where I am from (USA),

and then the next post

Oh... by the way, I am not a Taiwanese. I am from Japan.

I never said you were Taiwanese I said "like " the Taiwanese.....if you are so happy why do you say you are from the USA? never mind that...there are many good airlines in Japan why do you not work for one of them??? oh never mind none of my business it's up to you where you work.

Last edited by 29chev; 17th Jun 2006 at 07:34.