PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines Interview
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2006, 05:20
pitotman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Taiwan paradise,

Wow you are an angry person! I hope you find happiness soon as I know
29chev who returned to his world class job at Air Canada after Taipei is very happy! Even if the poor bugger is Jr to me on the master list.....

Oh... 29chev, so you are one of those Canadian losers, huh? I knew that. I heard a rumor that Canadian pilots do nothing but complain, and now, I know the rumor is true...

Dude you have to be joking me! Canadians are among the most highly recruited pilots in the world. What you are completely missing here is that LIES that we were told when we went to CAL. CAL lied to me........... I never complained and I sat down with DEAN YOUNG my 744 Chief Pilot and confronted him about the lies and I resigned. PS Dean Young also told me I would be welcome back to CAL ANYTIME I wanted.

I am flying in Japan now and the Japanese love working with Canadians

Firstly, if foreign pilots get hired by West Jet or Air Canada, they speak English, one of Canada's official languages, and most likely, they have commitment to the Canadian society, because they are most likely Canadian citizens. (Last time when I checked, the Canadian government or Canadian airlines didn't have generosity to hire foreign nationals without Canadian citizenship... Wow!!! CAL is so generous in that matter, huh) that’s why there are no reasons or on benefits for the employers to give a double standard for anybody.

Just for the record here dude "official language of aviation ........you guessed it...........wait for it! ENGLISH!

The reason CAL needs guys like you and me is because of the history of KILLING PEOPLE in airplanes not because Taiwan is so forward thinking and out of the generosity of there hearts ............come on man give your head a shake!

On the other hand, you in Taiwan... with CAL... How many Chinese or Taiwanese words did you pick up? Can you even tell the difference between the two languages? Did you study history or politics of Taiwan? And... When was the last time you saw the local Taiwanese people WITHOUT any intimidation or discrimination in your mind. I bet you a million dollars that every single time when you see the locals, you tell yourself that you are better than those yellow people, because you are from the great country of Canada... Am I not right? You are so mad not just because you are treated wrong, but also because you are treated wrong by the yellow people who you consider inferior to you... Am I not right?

Again bro, in your above RANT you make some childish remarks! 29Chev lives and works in the most culturally diverse cities in the world and flies for an equal rights employer at Air Canada. The only thing yellow he had a problem with in Taipei was the beer............so again man give your head a shake dude and grow up!

You don't try to give commitment or you NEVER tried to give commitment since "the day one." You are always constantly looking for reasons to justify your bad attitude. You are always looking for excuses why you were not accepted in the Canadian society (Or, in the Taiwan society either) you are so sad because you have failed in Canada AND in Taiwan. The management people can see through easily a weak guy like you, a tricky guy like you, a loser like you. That's why they never treat you right. But, you are lucky, man, because if I am your boss, I would make you a cabin attendant, hahaha!

Do I need to even address the above childish remarks...........dare I!
Ah hell why not....let see when 29chev and I set out to get and apartment in Taipei we thought LONG TERM at least the 5 years and that is why we got ourselves a really NICE apartment in Renai Lu walking distance to Tpe 101 so don't yap about commitment. I am quite confident none of us ever have to worry about you being our boss.........ps why you disrespect flight attendants anyways.....

Secondly, don't talk like you know about West Jet or Air Canada. You have never been with them, am I right? See... you are talking like you know about something that you really don't know. You are just guessing. Now, you are not just a loser, but you are a liar. Now, all of sudden, what you are complaining about CAL has come to sound like little truth and loads of lies.

100% CORRECT 29CHEV KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT WESTJET. That is by choice! As he currently is going through command training at Air Canada. As I remember he never applied at West Jet! West Jet is a great company and again an EQUAL RIGHTS EMPLOYER!

Third, if you have so many complains, I bet you have gone to talk with youe boss (bosses) face to face, like a real man. Or... have you??? Don't tell me you haven't. You sound like a tough guy on this website or in the crew room, but you can never talk with your boss face to face. If you are really concerned with CAL's situation or fellow expat pilots, you should have done that. But, I know, you just care about yourself. Typical. That's why you complain non-stop, but never do anything, because you got no balls. Now, you are not just a loser, or a liar, but you are also a coward.

See above comments about my 2 hr chat with Dean Young...........did I mention that I am still invited back to CAL at ANYTIME....

Now, I can picture very very crisply what type of man you are. I have seen hundreds of guys like you in my life. But... be careful. By the age 50, a guy like you would become completely and absolutely miserable. No wife, no friends, or no real job. Just... the Canada's ice-cold winds will be blowing right through your lonely heart...

Picture this: 29chev just bought a new house that is being built to his specs............just ran a marathon in YVR a month or so ago.........has a beautiful wife I know cause she is almost as hot as mine..........and two lovely little boys............Dude don't talk to us about the Canadian ice-cold winds cause last time I checked you have never flown on to ice in the high arctic ........last time I checked we both have............

Oh... by the way, I am not a Taiwanese. I am from Japan. And... Thank you very much for criticizing on my English. Without being criticized, I would never learn. I still make lots of mistakes, because English is my 4th language to learn. You know those Asian people who you love so much do speak two or three or more languages... And... you? I bet your French is fluent, because it is one of your country's official languages, right. If you like, write me in French or maybe in Japanese... oh, don't tell me you can't, because I don't want to call you a loser/liar/coward and stupid.

Taiwanese Japanese, why do you think it makes a difference to us! Do not try to put a label on Canadians........what makes Canada the best country in the world is the fact that it is made up of immigrants from ALL over the world from every race and culture. Again your childish attempts to slag Canadians over how many languages we speak is adolecent at best. English is the language of the world............that is a fact! Last time I checked Canada was only a 100 or so years old so take your English beef up with the Brits hell they ruled the world back them!

PS I know lots of Canadians who speak up to 10 languages and MY BOAT IS BIGGER THAN YOURS................
I hope you get my point there.........let me know if you don't and I will rewrite it!

You know the history??? Japan invaded Taiwan years ago? That's why sometimes, I am treated by the locals much worse than you could imagine. Not even in the company but outside of the company also. But... I don't complain. You know why? Because "I" made this decision. No one has ever forced me and no one is forcing me to be where I am right now. When a Japanese man makes a decision, then he is responsible for that decision, he gives commitment, and he complains only to himself alone, or directly to his boss. That's the way of Samurai. I used to believe that Canadian men are much tougher than a guy like you... but I guess I was wrong.

29chev made his decision to go to Taiwan based on LIES from CAL management. So did you! As a man he did what was right for his family and stayed at CAL against his better judgment for as long as he could bare it. Then when the lies and the safety concerns became too much he quit. That is how I measure a man and his toughness..........if he was not the father and husband that he is, 29chev would have quit CAL after about 3 months............That’s how long it takes to get online and see what a disaster CAL truly is!

If you don't complain then why are you writing it on here...........you made your choice to go to CAL..............so be a Samurai and spare us.........

Get packed and leave. Your sweet mom at home will take care of you on your bed!!!

Yeah I think he did leave............again man you should not disrespect mothers it just childish......

Like I said at the very top of this post bro! I hope you find happiness as most of those who have left CAL have...........and that is why almost every LOCAL I flew with for my time at CAL told me they were looking for a way out............maybe you should to when you have the experience you gained at CAL to get a job at home........

Godspeed brutha