PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurocontrol - Any questions, please ask!
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2006, 21:10
fabrifx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flyingsystem, didn't the lady that tested us say that the selections for june were gonna take place from monday june 12 til friday the 16(today).. I might be mistaken but that's what I think I heard, although I admit that I was concentarted more on the exercises than on what she said.. the important is that everything went the way I hoped ...
The tests are hard but I expected them to be worse, I don't know why but I was not stressed at all at the end and I was fresh and clean that night for some beers at Maastricht center ..I don't know how the stripping part went, since I never studied those things, but I really liked the exercises of the first part.. the shape sorting was the best, I think I did that very well together with the cubes, the memory numbers and flight directions..
I don't wanna talk to early cause I don't know how I did the second part but anyways it was a really nice experience and its a great place with nice people. Hopefully the dream will go on...
by the ways, thanks soontobeatco..did they let u know anything for the second/third phase?? they should take place together in the middle of july..