PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 16th Jun 2006, 07:53
fly_away

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sapolski
What a hassle for you! That's the hardest part i guess. Not knowing when exactly your going for sure. makes it kinda hard to get your life in order before you go! I'm seriously hoping they don't ask me to do my photo's again, they are so expensive to get done and not to mention a hassle. Whats been the biggest pain so far is getting two photo's of myself in a "natural environment". Don't know about you,but i generally don't have photo's taken of me by myself. I cant find one!! It's funny cause you think the hardest part would be the open days and interviews and stuff but this second part is turning out to be harder i think!! Anyway hope they let you know soon for sure so you can get everything organised!
Yeah abit anoying!! in the end i just got massive bits of white paper and dressed up and got my friend to take photos and went to a kodak plavce to get my passport size ones done. they havent said anything about getting them done again so i presume they are fine.
i rang photographers, glamour shots and all of those kinda places and no one could do them in the time i wanted.
So my advice to anyone needing photos for the interview get them done before you go. with you in a suit, hair back, makeup on, legs showing with knee length skirt, hands showing jsut at your side.