PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 16th Jun 2006, 07:49
fly_away

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skySista

Originally Posted by SkySista
Fly_away, doesn't your EBA have a clause which lets you (by mutual agreement with employer) forfeit the commensurate salary in lieu of notice??? Just a thought...! I'm sure everything will be fine, they probably just misplaced your HIV results in the office.... hapens all the time.. seems MAM did the same thing with a lot of QF applicants recently...!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
In the EBA it does state that if we have a mutual agreement, i'm not sure about the salary bit, i know that they are legaly bound to pay me out for my holidays which is 4 weeks that i have left and up until the pay week, sick days defiantely not, however i'm running short on those at the moment! oopps!!!
i'm pretty sure my manager will be fine with it, if i was going to the compatition (eg jetstar,qantas, not that there is anything wrong with them) but they'd be like "why" kinda! but since its emarites they kinda see it as a major stepping stone in your career, which is good. they are preety good with things like that.
i personally jsut dont want to do the wrong thing because ive learnt in this industry someone always knows someone and in the future you never know who you may come across or need for some reason.