PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 16th Jun 2006, 00:11
fly_away

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sapolski

Well if it makes you feel any better about your photos, i had to get mine done 3 times!!!! AND they told me my suit didnt show off my figure enough and i should go get another one!! how funny is that!!! and to this day i still dont knwo if the dam photos are good enough!!!

Yeah i'm out on the 6 july, however thats not confirmation that you have employment wiht them so i havent told my employer yet and in my EBA i have to give 4 weeks notice.

I jsut received a email 2 nights ago asking me to send my HIV and Haemoglobin reports again, and two other girls have to do the same. i have a feeling they are buying time.

I also wrote them an email asking how my appication process was going as my travel date is fast approaching and that i had to give 4 weeks to my employer. they worte back and said that it is still in the process and that they will definately take into consideration how many weeks you have to give your work. so i jsut persume, when they call to say ive got it,(if they do!!!) it will be 4 weeks from there.