PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Suspensions / Mt Cook Airlines
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2006, 16:52
Crack

Devil One left Nut,More money, Ron likes the wax affect.

I stated along time ago that in order for pilots to not continue getting screwed, all need to get together and keep the aluminium on the ground.
Weed out the soft cocks:
In 1986 flying a Motueka air services Az-truk & PA:31, I was getting NZD's $34,500:
To re- enter the NZ system now with 13500 hrs,and have to be happy in the right seat, and get $36.000,
and have to move location, and be thankful for being allowed to operate within a third world, yes I said third world managed operation, that pay up their compliance fee's, get the box's ticked, and a management that buries their heads in the sand with their professional Act. I shall add under a CAA run by self serving so called professionals ,that have long lost their aviation passion, and just take take take:
In 1997 as a expat depending on the exchange rate I was earning circa $NZD's $150,000.
Enter Sept 11th: (Yeah I know they all used it as an excuse for some reason to lay off heaps?. ) through to October 2004, we had to sign 4 new "permanent" contracts, each with a demise in salary, 2004 it was NZD's $ 68,000 :
I have to my "shame" known whores that had more self respect than I then had:
One morning I woke up; and did not want to do it anymore, I did not enjoy it anymore.
I actually called them and told them ( so childishly) to stick it Man it felt SO SO good, they could'nt believe me, they even had the audasity to ask what was wrong
I quit:
Pay for your training, pay for your type ratings, $100.000 student loans, then get paid peanuts, Oh and don't forget the tube of KY to add to your flight case.
My mate ( I have the Odd one you know) is driving a courier run 5 nights a week for a bank, He makes NZD's $130.000.
And yes I am now living back in NZ:
Now its 04:30 am and I am going for a beer or three.
Am I passionate about aviation? dam right I am, and now I get great reward in giving my time to young ones that maybe can't afford the money? in teaching them subject matter, and Micro lite instruction.
Don't continue to bitch about it, have some faith in your self and bloody well do something about it.
Crack.
Bring on the Vitriol comment.