PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2006, 11:41
ShortfinalFred

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Mutinous workforce". "Put all BA pilots at the bottom of the seniority list - its been done before".

You little sad little men, you are so far up your own you know what you cant see the daylight. What a crock aviation is becoming! Hate BA pilots do you? Well, get a life! So ridden with envy you have to post this bull**it? You pathetic little souls. I guess you loathe every other single major European carrier as well because you are so consumed with envy by their T's and C's too.

Of course, I forgot, I am a turkey and I am going to vote for Christmas, enthusiastically. Of course BA can steal my pension and close bidline, the two factors that made me and 000's of other pilots join BA and I will just quietly go on doing 900 hrs a year at BA@s whim, (soon to be once the "change your roster every 7 days" system is imposed), with a working atmosphere of complete contempt shown to us by our management in every single sphere of the operation.

You are just seeing the begining. The BA board are convinced they have won the battle already. How wrong they are. Most of us are now so incensed we would see BA in the dirt before we lift a finger to help the money grabbing bonus hunters who "manage" us now. If that makes me a radical, great, there are plenty more where I come from.