PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bellview Airlines (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2006, 11:12
ZAZOO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
!!!QUOTE FROM 18LEFT!!!
''i shudder at the quality of pilots cos we all know where the best hands are or are headed to ;vna,arik and aero
good luck kay i think you will need plenty!''

funny you put it that way 18left, kindda makes me wonder what kindda fella you must be!!! I will not take offense cos I still dorn my blue shirt in the morning to go fly for Bluetail.

The simple scenario about what is going on with pilots in Nigeria and comments like yours made and blurted out in this manner will soon reveal itself bientot and those of us who just want to be aviators and fly cos we just have it in us, will, maybe, make our reserved comments or observations as the case might be.
Flying for AERO, ARIK OR VNA as the case may be is not the peak of aviation you know old boy. The aviation world is so vast and interesting and maybe some of us will not accept to be limited around LAG!!! Take a good look ol chap

On a more interesting note as it concerns the A320 arrival, well, I think global flyer nailed it, as that is the position of that issue now and for those pilots who are maybe Airbus inclined, well maybe this is the place to be.

The question, if they are serious or will they really put the Airbus fleet together well I think my response to that would be to look back at the Bluetail 767 forums, how it all started and ended!!!

Regards and warm wishes to all,
Zaz

darn now where did I put my -300/400/500 typerating folder been 2yrs now