PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR CABIN CREW
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2006, 09:55
Akirate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just managed to watch it myselt yesturday. First i was really shocked about it...
But then again – these 2 girls were working for the company for six months... and they were looking for anyhting bad about Ryanair (i wonder who hired them). Honestly, dont you think that nothing like that (shown in the video) ever happen anywhere else in 6 months time? All these things were shown during 45 minutes – it made a pretty good impression as if all these things are happening every day and are really very common. If that was the case in Ryanair then they would have shown it or at least told about it (the tv-show loved statistics and any „juicy”-material - so they could not have missed that out then)! But actually all this material was „found” in 6 months! So these 2 girls were flying numerous flights and with many-many different crew members each day... and i am not actually surprised that some of them didnt really care about passengers, safety etc – Ryanair is an enourmous company! But im sure that there are at least ¾ of ryanair crew that are caring and really hard working! Otherwise the company could not be operating... dont you think?
Im not saying that working for Ryanair is not hard – most certainly it is (long working hours etc-etc)! But if these two girls would have gone working undercover to some other airline – im sure pretty similar video could have been made...