PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Working in LOS in June/July What to expect ?
Old 14th Jun 2006, 19:56
djscorpion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YNOT CLUB

hey guys some of you was talking about ynot like it is a bad place to visit. well i can tell you that the management of ynot did a lot of changes starting from the entrance till the the private floor.
the entrance of the place is very different, also the security and the bouncers are many to protect and serve all the customers. the bouncers duty is to be with every customer who is going to leave the club till he reaches his car, also they are inside and outside the club watching all the customers moves to prevent any troubles.
the private bar is the most important thing that the mangement of ynot did. i can say it is the best place to go in lagos. Different music style, different people and a very nice atmosphere.
I can talk about myself now. i'm the DJ in this place and if ynot is like before i wouldn't come from the beginning to play music in this place. I play music from all over the world. my music style is trance, house and progressive. we did a different music style for each day in the private club of ynot. if you want to get more information please visit www.ynotclub.com the website will be online in a couple of weeks.
some of you said a lot of the right things how YNOT was before but it was before come and visit our club and see the difference yourelves.
Ynot Club on Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
cheers guys