PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR CABIN CREW
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2006, 17:20
Gpik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As ex Ryanair crew (who still has many good friends still at Ryanair) I think that too many people are quick to slag off hard working individuals, starting at 0500 in the morning, finishing at 1600 or later , 5 days in a row? fair enough its their own choice, however many are working for Ryanair as a stop gap to gain experience before moving onto another airline, I did this before moving on to Virgin Atlantic, I gained amazing experience doing 80 flights a month, 4- 6 sets of passengers a day , 4-6 set of problem flights per day, the working conditions when I was there were alot better. Whilst I never agree with rude crew, I can also sympathise to an extent because on an average flight I had to deal with 5-10 passengers who expected a whole lot more than just an A-B service. The only way people are going to change anything at Ryanair are by voting with their feet. Ive had many a passenger say "never again" but low and behold who was on the same flight the week after? As long as this continues the management at Ryanair are going to reap the benefits and change nothing because they dont have too.