PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR CABIN CREW
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2006, 17:18
Virgin Boi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've just got back home today, having taken 2 Ryanair flights in 2 days.

Both flights were excellent! The aircraft looked brand new from the inside and out, both flights landed ahead of schedule, and all 8 of the crew on my 2 flights were friendly, positive, happy and polite - even though both sectors were around 90% full.

Not that it makes the slightest bit of difference in my opinion, but 7 out of the 8 crew were foreign. All of them spoke fluent English, and since nearly every PA was pre-recorded anyway, there were no communication problems.

Service wise, the friendly crew completed everything professionally and in good time.

I have one criticism, and unfortunately it is a fairly important one. The woman sat in the row in front of me at the over wing exit was easily in her 70s, and couldn’t even lift her tiny handbag into the overhead locker, let alone open an emergency exit. The crew didn’t even attempt to move her. If this is not a requirement under Irish law then I stand corrected, however, in the airline I work for under English law - this wouldn't have happened.

I paid £1.49 to fly LGW-DUB-LGW. To fly anywhere with the airline I work for would cost at least 250 times this amount. Is the service on my airline 250 times better? No way!

Ryanair rock!