PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alternative to Terrane Ltd?
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2006, 16:15
Terry K Rumble

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I have been reading this thread with some interest for the past couple of days, and wanted to put the record straight.
I AM Terry Rumble, ex AEOp of this parish and the owner of Terrane Ltd along with my wife JANE (not Anne as some think!)

I am in no way related to The Swinging Monkey as 'Ops and Mops' seems to think, and I do not know who he or she is, although I do have an inkling who it could be. Likewise, I am not related to anyone else on this forum other than my son, who goes by the name of Grob Driver.

So those are the facts. As for Terrane, I have no intentions whatsoever of using this platform for gain, promotion or otherwise, but would like to say that visitors to my factory in Lincoln are welcome at any time, something not many other 'suppliers' can offer.

I do know Ms Howie of Sqn Prints, and would agree entirely with others that her Prints are, without question, the best available and second to none. (I too have lots of them displayed around my home!)

People are free to make their own judgement about where and who they purchase their products from. I would only ask those that claim to have had a problem or not received a good service from Terrane to give me a ring personaly to discuss it and rectify matters.

Thank you and best wishes
Terry K Rumble