PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2006, 14:51
porky841

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What about

I was a plod for 12yrs before I finished up and returned to civvy street, and its good to see that you jockey's still think highly of our trade.
I remember getting call's usually in the early hours for a BLT from the mess, looking after you all on detachment's and being fair on the old custom's side when I was dealing with you all at Colt and Waddo.
Covering up little indescretions and covering your arse's when you would get pissed fall over or set things on fire, and help picking up the pieces when one of you go in.
I am not saying that our trade is perfect but like all trade's in the mob we have our to s but you can not judge us all the same. And for those of you who seem to think we are unintelligent a lot of us hold degree's (in somethings worthwhile) or have arms full of GCSE's, A levels and other qualifications.
So some of you need to think before you speak, & remember we are one of the oldest trades in the RAF having been around a lot longer that some of the Sqn's and kept you safe in your beds at night.