PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 14th Jun 2006, 10:36
airbornesyd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wwilko
hi!!!
thx for the 'warm' words!!!today i arranged the date for the vaccinations...have a questions...is that true that you should be only vaccinated against polio, measles and rubella once in ur whole life???i've heard it's not very healthy if you have it done again...what do you think/know about this?
how long can i take to do the medicals? is 2 weeks fine for them?
btw, when are you flying to Dubai???
regards!

Hi there!! hahaha..i know..i dont know how I could have made my post on medicals more spritely! Im not sure about the once in your lifetime to get vaccinated, because I know with things like polio & tetanus, you need to get another one evry ten years since the last injection...best check all of that with the doctor since im not one
Took me a week to get everything back as the HIV blood test goes through a lot more laboratory time than your standard blood test. It would also depend on how booked up your doctor & dentist is I suppose. Emirates would understand if the tests would take some time as long as you kept them in the loop. I had some problems with my faxing of results. One email i got from them was confirming they received everything. Then later last night i was told that they hadn't received all of the reports...so its been a lot of rushing around faxing more than I ever have in my life Id be flying out either 29th June or 6th July