PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JET2
Thread: JET2
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2006, 10:33
redmech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What I personally belive could happen,

1 73's to ne gen, Don't think it would be cost efective due to the differencs between classic and new gen and the extra training that would have to be done. But still a good idear

2 don't think many airlines could afford to buy out jet2 just at the moment, (unless they are from Iceland) I think ryanair has to much tied up in there newer aircraft, the only posable reason I could see this happening would be for the routes.

3 could see these new route happening LCA, PFO, LPA, I think it is a matter of when.

4 73's to be replaced by 75's everywere. PM has said himself that he was replacing some of the older 73's with 75's. May keep some 73's for the shorter routes.

5, Don't see the cargo area being change, the lease on the hangar is running out in a few years, and there is reported plans for a new termainal on the site.

6, would be nice to see new uniforms for the crews as they still chanex uniforms

7, 767 to join the fleet, counld see this one happening, due to the fact that there is not much differnce but in size to the 75's, would not take much to train people up on a 76 from the 75's

This is only my personal view, the roumer mill is always going to throw things up, it is what keeps us all intrested.