PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2006, 10:23
PompeySailor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CARAPO
You still do not get it do you. I am not an RAFP person, but was a very good friend of the said person that died. He was an extremely nice young man, who had every thing to live for. The Forces do not need serving members like you who do not even pocess the intelligence to work out the value of a human life. In reply to (fantasyman) I notice that you are no longer collaborating your story and have had to revert to saying that your suspicions were confirmed after a sighting today of the said SNCO RAFP. Back up your first story and you may receive a little more credability.
I also notice that the majority of the people that are slating the RAFP only do so because of the run ins. does that not tell you somthing about yourself, Like I said previously, find a job where you are better able to cope.
Definitely a RAFP. Schoolboy errors like "pocess* the intelligence" are obviously placed there to distract us whilst we "collaborate*" our stories and restore our "credability*". Or "somthing*".

Sorry for the loss, as we all are, but we deal with things like that in different ways. If you aren't one of us, then you probably can't understand it. God knows how you would cope if you ever visited ARRSE!

*For future reference:
Possess
Corroborate
Credibility
Something