PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot taken ill - landing at Athens
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2006, 20:34
Blighty Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop
I think this incident will come down to fatigue.
Any journos out there? Ask the company for details of the pilots shift or working patterns.
Do you have any evidence to support this??? If so fair enough. Why go down the route of wanting to get journo's involved? I have a certain dislike to journ's as they tend to twist words and make mountains out of mole hills.
If you have any concerns with crewing or rostering why don't you bring the up with the relevant people at work such as your fleet manager. Bad mouthing the company on such a public forum is hardly professional (we are supposed to be professionals!!!!!).
If you don't like the way things are run there are plenty of other options out there at the moment.
Sorry if this seems to be a bit of a RANT and I'm not saying PUT UP OR SHUT UP, but I do urge people that have problems to address them in the professional manner in which we are trained to do so.
My thoughts are with the Captain concerned, well done to the crew that diverted into Athens and a well done to crewing and Ops for organising the rescue mission.