PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JAA ATPL Ground Exams
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2006, 19:31
speedbird001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys,
Many thanks for your replies, I really would've liked to have done the course full time, but like most who have to carry on working, I have to do it via the distance route, I'm not complaining about that fact don't get me wrong as I feel very lucky that I'm able to even get the chance to dream and try and get an ATPL in the first place.
Overall I'm really enjoying it, even though I've fell asleep on my books many times but I'm sure plenty of people have done that
I had a slightly better day on Performance funnily enough, not a lot better but better all the same, some subjects I've really looked forward to even PoF Instruments I've not found to bad and the Gyros you mention Sicky I found ok and I'm really %@**~# crap at Maths although I've brushed up on it before I started my course.
Maybe I'm just waving the white flag a little early, as I'm done with some other subjects
PKB, I like the knuckle down and think of the ATPL's as a right of passage part, a couple of my former PPL instructors keep on telling me we just get put through the mincer to worm out the dead wood.
Ah well back to it then i suppose, for another hour at least.
Cheers Guys
SB001