PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 13th Jun 2006, 11:30
skyhigh15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
congratulations

to you, sapolski!
I remember reading your post about going to the Melbourne Open Day and it's really great to hear that you have made it to that stage! I am sure you will be hearing the good news soon. Bravo, well done
I do have some questions for you though, hehe

1. Was the day pretty much the same as the one desribed by fly_away?
2. When you were handing in your CV, what sort of questions were you asked?
3. Did you also have to wait for them to give you a call later during the day to attend group discussions the next day? Or did you get given a letter?
4. In the first group discussion, did you have to introduce your partners? Or did you introduce yourselves to the group?
5. What discussion topics did you get?
6. Lastly, do you know how many people turned up and how many actually made it to the final stage?

I am sorry, I have so many questions to ask. I am going to the Open Day being held in Auckland this Saturday and I just want to be sure of the things I can expect to happen on the day. I am going mainly for the experience since I've decided to try to be as open-minded as I can with regard to choosing my career, but I will try my best nonetheless, Emirates is a good company without doubt. There is always the next open day I can attend if I don't succeed this Saturday. I am really looking forward to it, hopefully I will have the chance to meet people and just have fun. Personally, this will be my second open day experience, in fact fourth if I count the preliminary interviews as well. Good luck to everyone attending EK open day this week! Seems like there are a few of us on the forum