PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 12th Jun 2006, 17:40
SpanishOne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELLO..I'm new...

Hi All,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the info on this forum!! You all are the greatest and strongest support system, and it was nice to read on everyone's experience with Emirates! I will let you in on my journey with them so far....

So I attended an open day here in Kelowna, BC, CANADA last weekend I was a bit surprised that they came to a small city, usually its just the large ones. When I got there, it was me and about 20 others, did a height test, watched a video, then I got pulled out to do a 2min interview. After that they gave me a letter stating I was successful and going on to the next stage of the recruitment and selection process. So here I am anticipating, getting so anxious, and prepared for this saturday to arrive!!

Thanks to all of you in the forum, I have gained so much insight and information, that I am feeling a bit more prepared and confident, if I make it throught the day, there is final interviews the next day apparently.... I want this so bad, and I hope to meet you all in Dubai!!

Thanks Again