PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Airlines Interview
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2006, 14:53
taiwanparadise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blame yourself, Mr. 744driver!!!

Originally Posted by 744driver
Totally agree with chev29. I am also an Expat FO at CAL and its miserable. guys you don’t want to join CAL unless you have absolutely nothing else. The bottom line is they will never upgrade you and you don’t want to be living in Taipei, it’s a dump. You are not welcome. So why spend years accumulating seniority somewhere where its useless leave as fast as possible or don’t join!!
I just can't stand a guy like this one anymore. Some people (like this 744driver guy) always think that somebody always owes something to you. Friends owe to you, a wife owes to you, and, here, the company owes something to you??? No, you owe something to the company, because you receive paychecks and other benefits. Maybe, this 744driver guy was smiling at the interviewers during his interview, and he promised he would work hard and try to understand the Taiwanese cultures etc... (Otherwise, he didn't get the job) And... look, how weak his promise is and how weak he himself is. How well do you know about Taiwan or Taipei? Maybe you have absolutely O (zero) friends in Taiwan (not to mention female friends...), therefore your life in Taipei must be just MISERABLE. Ok, let me remind you, it is not CAL who is miserabel, but you yourself and your life itself is unbelievably miserable. I don't know which country this guy is from, but good luck for finding ANY job or friends in your home country with your "beautiful" attitude towads life. Or, maybe you have plenty of similarly miserable losers around you and you go out and drink and bitch about life everyday, that's all you do in life, right? I just want to say... please just quit and leave Taiwan and go home and work at McDonalds in your home country. No one will stop you, and I believe so many Taiwanese locals would love it if you left this beautiful country. Bye Bye.

I just want to defend Taiwan from a guy like this one, that's all.