PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Al Zarqawi mumbled something before he died...What was it he said?
Old 10th Jun 2006, 21:12
Confucius

Location: Too far North - hardly a RAF base that isn't these days...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cazatou
I see that you are still unable to spell your "Rank" correctly, although your "observations" are still as offensive as ever - particularly to those serving personnel who are not "Anglo Saxon" but are, through choice, loyal members of HM Armed Forces.
In many cases they are following in the distinguished example set by their forebears in the service of the Crown in 2 World Wars and inumerable "skirmishes" and "Frontier Incidents" over the last 200 years.
I suggest that you take your xenophobic views elsewhere.
May I suggest that those who agree with me simply respond with "Concur".
Well, now, you have inferred that which was not implied.

CM implied that terrorist scum have been granted sanctuary in the United Kingdom, despite, in several cases, their apparent hatred for Western Civilisation. You have inferred that CM was saying that all middle eastern immigrants were terrorists. Nothing of the sort was in evidence in his post - merely in your imagination.

I would suggest that it is not the colour of your skin that is of import, just the thickness. You either have not just a chip, but a sack of Maris Pipers, on your shoulder, or you are a bit stupid. That is certainly what I infer from your post. You certainly lack a sense of humour.