PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurocontrol - Any questions, please ask!
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2006, 15:14
fabrifx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by soontobeATCO
With the sorting test, yes they combine different colours and shapes, and also with specific statements telling you what to do. They start easy and get harder! Its the same with the numbers test.

For the cubes there is one closed cube and 4 or 5 open ones.

Just to re-iterate there is really not much you can do to prepare, i didnt do any prep for the tests apart from getting good nights sleep. Go in with an open mind and ready to perform.

I think I remember them saying that you are awarded 'points' for each section of the tests and it is your final point score that determines your success, so if you do badly in one section you can make up for it in the next. I feel certain that I performed poorly in the cubes test, but then again I suppose I cant have done terribly.

good luck!
thanx soontobeatco, very clear like always!
As to the others who posted in this forum, I'd like to remember that the reason of this thread was to help out and give advice to people like me who still have to undergo the selection process.. I don't understand what's the use talkin about how hard the course will be or how difficult it will be to become an atc when we still don't know if we'll get in.. one step at a time!I don't really care about the course at this moment,if it's difficult or not. I just wanna concentrate on the tests. Soontobeatco is a helping person who wants to share his test experience with us and I thank him for that....