PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2006, 21:57
757manipulator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know why anyone is surprised by the depth of feeling expressed on here.
On the one hand we have our friend Mr Hairy Camel, spouting his usual propaganda based I guess in no small part to those rose coloured glasses, although should RYR management ever come to a sudden stop, they may have to consult a proctologist to remove the camel man
On the other hand it seems that several posters on here are living under the false impression that RYR constitute one part of the axis of evil.
I suspect the truth lies somewhere in between, interestingly I know a number of current & ex RYR flightcrew who have by their own admission made their bed, and now have to lie in it.
Ive traveled on RYR, positioning as crew for my employer and Ive found the service to be adequate, although to be fair I couldn't understand one word of the PA's, and one of the emergency exits was blocked by luggage that wasn't picked up on the last flight from DUB-LGW.
Ive also traveled extensively with Southwest, and again hand on heart there is no comparison. So it is clear that we are not comparing apples with apples, or more appropriately potatoes with apples