PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2006, 12:20
anotherthing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
10secondsurvey -

you miss my point - Does Ms. Barrettt understand the costs of things over here??

I would love to see competition in the form of an airline like southwest; I just think that with the higher fuel costs etc, MoL is doing a very good job, business wise.

The way he treats his staff is another issue; though despite all the threads warning about how pilots are treated, they still flock to ryr, then complain.

worldwidewolly -

2 things... if the customers are treated so badly, why are the numbers on the increase, yet again. If you pay very low prices, something has to give; it's not as if RYR are flying as tired fleet of A/C and saving money that way.

Population - I am more than aware of how many people there are in europe and in the US. However, it's a hell of a lot easier for 1 american company to provide a service to all of it's own population than it is for one company (RYR) to try to break into foreign european countries. Despite all the talk about a united European Union, our friends on the continent do not bend over and take things so easily as our governement seems to. Because of this indigenous population, Southwests immediate customer base is far larger.