PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 8th Jun 2006, 15:23
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
right, i'm in the throes of trying to get the petition signed by as many people. i carry one around in my handbag and whenever i talk to some unsuspecting individual out it comes. i've been around the local community and got them out in the businesses. i saw a brilliant suggestion to enter it into flight magasine. does anyone know the contacts necessary? please help. also, is there any other editorials that should run it? any other flight magasines? i don't suppose it will be welcomed by RAF news?!! we're nearly at about 2000 signatures. please do not get complacent though. please take heart with the fact that there are signatures from australia defence dept. friends in high places etc. remember, sunday is when i'm meeting up with others about the next step of the campaign.des browne aka swiss tony is still hiding from me. i'm sweetness and light, honestly. i don't bite, well not less you ask really nicely!