PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: ALAEA Elections
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2006, 12:09
A Voice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silverado, thanks for the links. Although, My personal opinion is that the voxengineer IS the new team...no need for their website, they have been out there for quite some time trying to deface a very hard working union with untruths and misconstruded facts. They have fallen into the hands of a union that wants to see the ALAEA silenced because the ALAEA refuses to be associcated with the likes of the AWU. They have been setting this up for ages. They have been trying to disassemble the alaea for the duration of their term. They are being backed by a much bigger and most importantly, disassociated union and all I can say to that is ......et tu brutas??? For candidates of a union election to be getting funds from a competitive union is the utmost deception that I could ever imagine. It is so obvious after I have receieved numersous mail outs from them...as most of you have....that there is no way they could afford such a campaign without a backing of a union looking to overtake another union that has worked very hard to make sure our specialization is protected. All I can say is "How dare you!" I'm just assuming..so call me paranoid. But as far as this election goes...I'm going for the guys who are doing it under their own money..so beit that they fall short sometimes...at least they are not going to sell us short!!! Again, I say shame on SP and His "Members First" idiotic campaign. Members first, my arse....he is selling us off!