PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 8th Jun 2006, 11:42
flyoneday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello guys!

Hello guys,am from Nairobi Kenya and joined this forum just recently.it is really informative and i cant help but think that had i known about it earlier,probably i wud b an EK cabin crew!
i wen for an assessment day last year and got eliminated on the first round of group work.this happened again when i went for another assessment day in MAy this year.well,am a die hard and i aint going to quite till i find maself in Dubai!

Fly_Away
Congrats gal and thanx alot for ur advice.hope we meet soon in Dubai.

WishingToFly
i wish u all the best and as we have been advised,rem to SMILE well,maybe not like that(but am sho u get the point!)and be urself!

Skysista
u have been around for sometime and i cant help but congratulate u on the spirit in you!

SGal
Gal,this is an opportunity you ought to grab and RUN with it!Talk to your boyfriend,he of all people should be supporting you to follow your dream.i have a friend working there and the boyfriend is here.ok yeah u will not see each other that often but thats why stuff like messengers(chats)were created!please do not miss this opportunity bcoz of someone n probably regret it the rest of ur life!....................Think about it.

Hope we all meet in Dubai soon.
All the best everyone n for those who have made it,keep the tips coming!