PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AH-64 Apache
Thread: AH-64 Apache
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2004, 18:06
Lu Zuckerman

Iconoclast

Location: The home of Dudley Dooright-Where the lead dog is the only one that gets a change of scenery.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up The truth about Aussie hair spray

To: Helipolarbear

Is the Ozzie Grape a better quality for the folically challenged when applied? Back to you Lu.....
Are you incinerating that I am folically challenged?

I have a full head of gray hair and that is a problem in using Aussie hairspray. Several weeks ago my wife told me that the hair on the back of my head was turning purple. I assumed it was from the hairspray. I tried washing it out but to no avail. I contacted the company on their 1-800 line and explained my problem.

The woman asked for my postal code and I gave it to her. A minute or so later she gave me the address of the place that could get the purple out of my hair.

When I arrived at the place I found it was one of those stores where you could buy the products necessary to make your own wine.

I spoke of my problem to the owner of the shop and she brought me into the back room. She put my head into some sort of a winepress and she applied pressure and I could not believe the amount of purple liquid that was coming from my hair. She provide a mirror and I found that my hair was back to gray.

She told me that this was a common problem since the introduction of Aussie hairspray. As I was walking out I asked what she did with the purple liquid and she told me that it was sent back to Australia and they used it to color their wine.