PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robinson R22 Corner [Archive copy]
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2004, 14:05
CJ Eliassen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lu,

Did you even read my post? I think you are full of crap. You have no concept of how to conduct a test and if you are too lazy to drive 200KM then SHUT UP!! I drive 200KM every day going to work and back. So don't get me some story how 200KM is a long drive! If you really had any conviction that Robinsons are dangerous and you valued human life at all, 200KM is a very short drive to make to save lives isn't it? But since you are too lazy to make this drive, we all know your convictions aren't very solid. Even if you drove the 200KM now, and found a major design flaw in Robinsons, no one would believe you because you have discredited yourself as an engineer, a pilot, and a human being. All you can do is talk talk talk. If you can't get off your lazy butt and show some real proof, then SHUT UP!!!

For everyone on this board. I apologize for this but I am so fed up with Lu Zuckerman and his BS. He has been on many other boards and has many other people conduct his so called "test". They all came back with answers he did not like, so he continues to ask every Robinson driver he finds to perform the same tests. He will not be satisified until he hears what he wants. Many many people have proven him wrong, but he fails to shut up as he says he will. If he won't drive 200KM to find a deadly design flaw, how strong can his convictions be? I bet anyone on this board would drive around the world if it ment the possibility of saving someones life. Yet he complains that 200KM is too far. I have seen this on many boards and I am so freakin tired of it. He does nothing to better aviation and only hurts it by spreading a ridiculous theory he has no proof of and refuses to get proof of.

Lu Zuckerman, you are a hinderence to aviation and aviation safety. Like many other have said before me, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!