PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robinson R22 Corner [Archive copy]
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2001, 04:12
Lu Zuckerman

Thumbs down

To: RW-1

Hey guy welcome back. I could have sworn that I read a post by you stating that you would never darken these threads again. Oh well, as they say you can’t keep a good guy down.

Regarding the crash of the R22 from Volar Helicopters you may have the scoop on what happened but it is premature to say it was pilot error. The pilot was trying to contend with a catastrophic engine failure and that can be upsetting to any pilot no matter how many hours in type especially if it happens in an R22 with a low inertia rotor system. For all you know her passenger may have become freaked out and possibly hit the controls and now, she had two things to contend with. I don’t care how many of her friends you talked to. That lady had her hands full and she was at a fairly low altitude. I would strongly suggest that you and the pilots friends keep your collective mouths shut and let the NTSB do its’ work. Based on past crash histories of all Robinson crashes it will most likely be listed as pilot error. Then and only then can you and you friends gloat and say we were right. By the way, did you attend her funeral?

Why do you fight me so hard when I ask the pilots to perform a test that will either prove me right or prove me wrong. And why do you constantly tell me I am wrong about delta 3 and its’ effects when I continually ask anyone that believes in what Frank Robinson stated to explain to me what he was talking about. I think I have bent over backwards to explain my views to the point that I have to put my comments into memory so I can extract them when some assbite tells me I am wrong and he doesn’t wish to explain his views. All I get is Frank Robinson said it so it must be true. Don’t just tell me I’m wrong because you think I’m wrong. Prove it. Do what I asked of you in a previous post. Give the questions to your mechanics and get your ass in the R22 and perform the tests. If you don’t want to do that then shut up and stop trying to sharpshoot me from sunny Florida.

If they hadn’t lost the local R22 I would have bought an hour several months ago. I may be going out on a consulting assignment soon and hopefully there will be a Robbie in the neighborhood.

Regarding your use of the term Psychotropic Therapy. It is not in my Webster's dictionary however, my mind is clear enough to recall my science and biology studies at Michigan State.

Psycho=Crazy Tropic=Affinity = Close association with crazy people. Who is crazy? The people I deal with on these threads or is it you because I really like to pull your chain.

Nobody has tried to explain anything except Krillian and he used engineering speak to define pitch coupling and not its’ effect on gyroscopic precession. I challenged everyone to explain what Frank Robinson said in countering my arguments. Nobody responded. You accuse me of being pigheaded in my views even though I believe what I say is true. I however would welcome anybody to tell me why I am wrong without quoting Frank Robinson. I think you are pig headed in not wanting to do what I asked because you might be proved wrong.

The gauntlet has been dropped.

Oh yes, regarding those private emails from participants on these threads that back your opinions the challenge goes out to them as well. You know who you are.

------------------
The Cat