PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sikorsky S-92: [Archive Copy]
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2005, 10:05
Tokunbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tynecastle,
Why are you slagging off Rick Burt? He didn't say he had 100 hours on the S92, he said that 'we' i.e., his company has about 100 hours on its S92 and that did the first offshore trip and would be doing the first revenue trip. He mentioned nothing about the North Sea, just that the AS332L had some serious teething problems on its introduction in North America.

Nick, I have the greatest respect for your pronouncements on PPRuNe, but this endless mud-slinging between you and HC does nothing to enlighten the readers of this thread. HC obviously works, or worked, in a fairly senior position for one of the large North Sea operators (as I guess that's how he flew in the S92) and he obviously likes the AS332L. I'd say, just let him get on with it if he's not willing to reveal his identity, and those of us who really want to know will do as you suggest and send you a PM. This thread will then go the way of most threads and quietly fade away, until we get some definitive news of what Sikorsky found and what remedial action they're taking