PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sikorsky S-92: [Archive Copy]
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2005, 10:58
NickLappos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
helicopmaritor and Red Cougar,

The problem with your posts is not the oil system. Your posts carry the irrational passion of a person bent on giving all to a campaign and not to reason. Your points from the previous long thread about the certification basis of the EC 225/725 brought that out. Example, you became almost apoplectic that window size was more important than the fundamental crashworthiness of the aircraft, the strength of the seats, and that they stroke to protect the passenger's backs!! You declared that airworthiness authorities were not able to judge these things. You said that modern standards for safety were not treally important. You began that same campaign here, as well, in a precise double-team with Red Cougar. The signs are unmistakable, and are not condusive to information exchange.

You even start it with your new request. The oil system of the S-92 is virtually identical to the Black Hawk, and probably the 225. It is dual in every way, as are the indications. The pilots in this emergency landed with an aircraft that could have been flown for hunderds of hours, yet you have purposely posted inuendo that ditching was imminent, that fleets are grounded, and that the sky is falling, and now you need to see the oil system so you can pronounce the S-92 still born.

Give it a break, helicomparitor, why don't you and Red Cougar just take a vacation in southern France and be done with it?

My offer still stands, anyone else who wants the facts, as I know them, has merely to PM me.

JimL, your mailbox is full, pls fix and I will reply! N