PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sikorsky S-92: [Archive Copy]
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2005, 01:14
NickLappos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting Case Study of Public Relations!!

What you are seeing above is a good public relations double-team by Helicomparitor and Red Cougar. Note the snide inference about sub-standard by HC and the slippery inference about grounding by RC, both precise methods that PR types use when they need to do an attack.

Since the Cougar is grandfathered to 1965 standards, HC needs to smear the competition, and he uses this forum to do so. Read the number of times he uses key words and phrases to attach to the competition, like a cheap political ad. Note that RC asked the old standard "When did you stop beating your wife?" when he asked "Is it verified..." in his slippery post. Since nobody said anything about grounding, and S92mech has several times posted good facts never indicating anything like that, you KNOW Red Cougar is also an EC salesman, like helicomparitor.

Read back, and see how the facts as posted by me and others are now being buried under the weight of the slurs of helicomparitor and Red Cougar. Count the lines of verbage to see how they exploit this forum. Nice job, guys, I trust there will be a few more Francs in your paycheck this week (be sure and take August off, too!)

Those who want to discuss the facts about this are welcomed to pm me and I will share the facts that I know. Red Cougar and helicomparitor, don't bother, I don't read french.