PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sikorsky S-76 [Archive Copy]
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2003, 17:10
peter manktelow

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
.....well I guess I am going to have to thank RayBan for "stirring" things up with the end result that I am hearing from people who I had lost contact with.

John. I am now based in China. The family is still Launceston based. Sheryl has just arrived up here for a "1 month tour" !!! I will head back end Oct for some leave.

offshoreigor....now I am really wracking my brain to id you....who was in SKL in 1994 ???? Yes , Brods is up north in the Bohai. I am down here in Sanya. Brunei , eh. I have fond memories so understand your "yeaha"

OK. This is getting off the thread , so.... I am in the process of setting to print what I am going to call the "Captain Wu (modified)" S76 night rig approach. It is a refined version of the opening thread. I am scheduled for two night training trips this week....both to the rig...and we will be specifically using this procedure. Previous training trips (night) have certainly been a lot more comfortable using this method.

Thanks to all for input so far. All great stuff and useful.

Nice to see we are all basically on the same track...ie we are all trying to "STAY OUT OF THE WATER"

Peter