PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sikorsky S-76 [Archive Copy]
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2003, 14:34
RayBan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

I wouldn’t say that I have a bee up my b…., but I certainly don’t have much time for people like you who prefer to pontificate than pass along any useful knowledge.

You state that your rig in the Bohai Sea is 55nm away and that you only fly twice a week, yet claim that the North Sea is a doddle. Have you flown the North Sea? I would wager that you haven’t, otherwise you wouldn’t have made that kind of statement. You make reference to sharing another thread, perhaps this is just a yarn now.

With regard to the experienced Chinese C+ crews … are you telling us that the crews who only have 500 hours, of which all is spent in the right seat … are the best you’ve ever flown with. Would you rate them as good drivers too? Your statement doesn’t say much for the ones you trained in another life, and they were of your elk. You asked if I wanted you to name names of those who agree with you, then yes, please do.

I’m glad you admit that you have too much time on your hands … but remember, idleness is the devil’s workshop. In closing, I do agree with you that we are all here to learn and not throw stones, perhaps you can stick to the facts and save the fiction for another forum.