PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training, hours building and first job prospects in America
Old 19th Sep 2005, 02:04
TheFlyingSquirrel

DCH...

I must reiterate the positive comments left on here by Tudor Owen.
I was in a difficult situation and rang DCH on the off chance that they could accomodate me at short notice. I was told to come on down the next day and we could do some flying - I was so glad I did. The guys here have an excellent attitude and offer superb training and kindly put my wife and I up in one of their homes. We did 5 hours in the B47, brushing up and covering some advanced techniques. I was suprised at the superb condition of their aircraft and their spotless facilities and also the interest shown in me actually learning something for my money. The local area is ideal for training and offers unrestricted access to many local deserted airfelds with no landing fees, of course. There is lots to do nearby including 2 massive theme parks, and a major railroad musuem. It took us 4 hours to drive down from NYC. I would highly recommend them and will most certainly visit them again. Thanks lads.

TFS