PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2006, 09:31
Aloue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leo's version is best, three cheers for Leo, Long live Leo

Thin Albert, as you've probably gathered so far, there are a number of folks hereabouts who like nothing more than to cast aspersions on Ryanair in an attempt to denigrate it as an employer.
Thin Albert, our friend Leo is thinking about people like me. What he does not mention is that people like me are happy to accept the good things about Ryanair - and not to deny them for propaganda purposes, or to mislead.

But even more to the point, he does not mention that the same does not apply to him. You will find NO criticism of Ryanair in any of the many posts by Leo. You will NEVER finding him answering direct questions that might be inconvenient to himself or Ryanair. You will also find he constantly makes references implying that he is a full-time Ryanair captain. He is not a full-time captain. In fact he is a contractor who receives a much better package than most Ryanair pilots; he also enjoys the favour of management, to whom he has privileged access.

Leo is thus the last possible source of objective information about Ryanair. He does not care, for example, for the ripped-off Second Officers - of whom there currently are quite a number discovering what they expected from Ryanair ads is completely different from what they got in practice. He just does not discuss issues such as this, because they are inconvenient to his role as an apologist and propagandist for Ryanair.

Re-read his post in the light of what I have to say. Does it not ooze Ryanair ideology and assurances, but little else?