PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Sector Pay?
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2006, 22:00
Boeingmann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Captain Mainwaring

Boeingman: I hope that your post stating 'negative and false comments' is not aimed at my posts. I said that i do not want to slag-off Jet2
and stand by that. I personally like and admire PM for his success with the growth in Jet2 and for giving me employment, but I question your assessment of PM not being dictatorial. I refer to APU and Alternate Basing policies. Both of which were not thought through and the latter clearly imposed without regard to consideration of crews. Do you mean to say that PM is not involved in every aspect of Jet2 and will not have his way in any argument? Would he not resist voluntary recognition of BALPA?
My reply was not directed at your post. I was referring to earlier posts. The question of APU as you know this is at the Captain's discreation. As to the dual base I have dealt with this in earlier post. I have know situations when PM did not get his way. I dont know how PM would feel about voluntary recognition, but I guess it would not be at the top of his list.

Good luck in your new job.