PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AS350 Astar/Squirrel
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2001, 20:19
sling load

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I suppose VNE is a limitation to cover up for a design flaw, I suppose VNE limits with doors off are cover ups of a design flaw, I suppose the Torque limit is a cover up for a design flaw, I suppose the Flight Manual should say "don't fly helicopter into powerlines" and I suppose the Flight Manual should have a special supplement that says, all flight test data conducted by Test Pilots and Flt Test Engineers are superseded subject to the opinion of Lu Zuckerman.

This forum is basically Lu taking the position of argument for the sake of argument, not for the sake of learning or sharing. I have never seen a person ignore the opinions of highly qualified people quite like this bloke.

Test Pilots found the feedback limit during flight test Lu, they call it transparency Lu, Its in my Flight Manual under NORMAL PROCEDURES, Sect 2 Paragraph 7, Crusing Flight Manoeuvres, Para B "-Maximum load factor in turns is felt in the form of servo-control "transparency"; this phenomenon is smooth, and presents NO DANGER."

Limitations Section, Para F 'Prohibited Manoeuvres'- Aerobatics.

Pretty well much says it all, once again Lu, you stray way off the subject and turn it into a design flaw of a helicopter which you have absolutely no knowledge of, aren't you glad pprune has no forums for astronauts, imagine the crap he go on with there..