PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What do you find most annoying about our job???
Old 6th Jun 2006, 17:14
fergie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ukjetbloke
Well.... where shall we start....
1 - When someone asks for a gin and tonic for example which you give to them and then their partner says 'i will have the same'.... Why the hell can't they ask for 2!!!!
2 - When someone calls you 'mate'.... In reply I tell them ' I am NOT your mate'!!!!
3 - When a group of pax come on and shows you their boarding cards, upside down and thumb over the seat number....
4 - When you have been away on a weeks trip and the idiots ask you what the weather is like at home....
5 - When flying over a city for example at night and they ask you 'where is that'?.... How the hell should I know.... I squeeze tea bags for a living....
6 - Hearing the unfastening of seat belts as soon as the wheels touch the runway after landing....
7 - Walking through the cabin with your hands full and someone tries to hand you their meal tray.... I am NOT an octopus!!!!
8 - Asking a question eg Tea???? when they have got their headphones on and they can't hear you.... Why oh why do they not take the bloody things off instead of looking at you gormlessly as if you are speaking swahili.... It is not rocket science....
I can go and on unfortunately I have to puit up with all of the above tonight so must foxtrot oscar now.... I look forward to hearing your favourites....

i hate it when every 1 claps when the plane lands, now that is well sad.