PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fast jet over Liverpool
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2006, 13:19
air pig

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts
Jaytoo, you chose to live in Norris Green/Croxteth, anybody with half a brain knows it is scallyville. Did you not do research before moving and anyway you could live in the south side of the city where I live. No car crime ( my car lives on the driveway Insurance for a BMW £425 last year), theft or thankfully social disorder. Please don't tar us all with same brush, however broad that may be.
All cities have problems, you can see this in any of the media either visual or written, so therefore Liverpool is not alone in this respect. The main time to worry is when the scallys learn to use their uzi's in the correct and approved manner, as I was taught by an Israeli army sniper when on holiday at a resort in Israel not so many years ago. What a hotel, with an amazing weapons range in the basement, useable by any hotel guest.
Yes we have problems within our city, but I would rather live here than in some parts of Manchester where I work or ewhere i lived for 10 years.
Moving to Rainford, they still have an unsolved murder in the area of a girl by the name of Julie Findley, who was found dumped on the bypass, and you will be within 10 min drive of St Helens. nowhere is crime free even where I live.