PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANA
Thread: ANA
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2006, 10:06
superairhostess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ANA

Hi Kawai

Thanks so much for the info.Very much helpful.
Now I just would like to find out about the assesment day and how hard it is to get in as I've been trying few airlines but haven't been successful so far although I've got plenty of customer service experience and I speak 3 languages .Is ANA holding interviews in July?
The airlines I went for(Qantas,BMed,Virgin,GB)seem to be interested just in the group exercise and if they don't like you they send you home straight away.In one of the exercises we had to discuss The Big Brother Show which I never watched and despice!
Well in my job I work with different kind of people every day and apart from that I have a very active social life and enjoy partying in London very much(which I do every week end!)but I just freeze when I have to deal with a kind of artificial situation(as the group exercise)and I feel I can't be myself.I hope I'll learn somehow as I'm not willing to give up as I firmly believe I've got the skills and qualities necessary for the job.
I know with BA you get to the interview stage anyway after the group assessment.Is the same with ANA?

I'd love to learn Japanese!!!!!

Take care