PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Western Australian Aviation College (WAAC)
Old 5th Jun 2006, 04:24
Peto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Concur with your sentiment Scroggs, unbiased information is sometimes in short supply. Whilst I have offered my opinion about our college in the past (in good faith), it has drawn accusations of biased marketing etc which I geuss is understandable. As such, it is probably appropriate for me to only state hard facts and leave the marketing up to our former and current customers if they wish to voice any opinions about us. Also, I think it goes against the protocol of this sight to use it for unpaid advertising. To address the questions about more information about WAAC, our website for those who have not seen it is www.waaviationcollege.com
We received CAA approval last year for Integrated and Modular JAR training. We currently have modular students sitting courses at our college and our first Integrated course starts on July 24. We attend the Flyer Shows at Heathrow for those who wish to talk to us face to face. I believe the next one is in November. Always happy to answer questions from interested parties. We can be contacted by e-mail from website. We have always encouraged current and former customers to speak openly and honestly about their experiences at our college. I hope they choose to do so.