PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hercules ESF - technical, tactical and service issues. (Title edited)
Old 4th Jun 2006, 22:53
Permanent Sand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It looks like the roller coaster is continuing and I'm afraid to say, may not ride a horizontal line for some time to come.

First off, flipster, you may not have understood one of my points ref deciding factors on a green light for full fitment of the foam. Maybe it was my wording, but I was basically saying that the decisions would not be solely based on the initial outlay but the possible loss of assets in or out of theater. This problem, if even a slight one of occurring, sends shivers down the loose spines of those above. I thank you for your latter thoughts, as yes I am sincere, and yes I know the truth. PM me if you want more basic information on my comments, I'm a chilled guy and respect the knowledge you show.

With the relevant fleet about to be pushed to it's limit, any spanner in the works will also put a halt to careers of those pushing the work rate. This is what you guys should be more worried about. I get a scent of 'Let's get this done first guys then sort it later'.

Keep the faith,

PS.